Hi all! One of the key articles that contributed to getting me started blogging was the article "Poor but clever arbitrator's cloaking". It's been a year since the creation of the clo, and I decided to "refresh" it for the current realities. Let's see what has been added:
- All available bases have been updated
- Added traffic log viewer with password access
- Work not only with ribbons, but also with the bundle of proclamation-ribbon with automatic links from the proclamation to the ribbon
- Names of procles and links to which the user will be directed are added to the log
- Added additional actions to show White-page
- Error output
- Added additional action for black - redirect
- Two kinds of redirects: 301 и 302
- Inserting Google Tag Manager and Yandex Metrika scripts
- Sending pixel fb and sub-tags through the entire funnel from the traffic source to the PP
- All settings are in a separate file
Thinking about adding JS connectivity so you can use clo on constructors, leave a comment if you need it ? Also, I'll probably add the ability to connect feeds more easily, because right now there's one manual action - reconfigure redirect to the thank you page.
You can download the clo from GitHub, and send your mistakes and suggestions to the Issues section there as well.
A full review of the new features in the video at My YouTube channel. Sign up, like and notify us!
And also don't forget to send donations and pour in the plus!