If you want to promote yourself - immediately write to Telegram my advertising manager Valerie.
If you're interested in VK public or website statistics - I'll give you everything in a private message.
TG channel statistics available here: https://telemetr.me/@yellow_web but in terms of audience activity you can look at this post here.
Tg chat statistics are available upon request. But it's better to just go and see the activity yourself.
Youtube channel statistics you can look here.
Check the availability of advertising seats in advance! If a manager has told you that certain dates are available and you want to take them, make an advance payment of 50%, or pay in full immediately. No reservations without prepayment. If you find out a certain date is available, then disappear for a few days, and then suddenly decide to prepay, check to see if that date is available RIGHT NOW!
About Moneyback: If your circumstances suddenly change, and you do not need advertising at the time when you booked it, then you can easily choose another date for placement. If you have paid for the ad in full, but suddenly realized that you don't need it at all (and it happened BEFORE the date you booked), you will be refunded 50% of the amount you paid.
The text and promo materials are usually SUPPLIED by the CUSTOMER and then edited. But, if necessary and possible (If I, for example, am familiar with your service), I can write the text myself. If I am not familiar with your service and have not used it personally, the text of the advertisement MUST NOT contain a first-person narration as if I were doing it myself.
If you have not provided text and/or promotional materials by the booked date and then suddenly remembered it, then:
- If the time is not up yet, you can place your ad before the deadline, send everything you need to place it to the manager as soon as possible
- If the time you booked has passed, let's choose the date again, re-pay and move on. There is no refund for an unplaced ad, because you are redeeming TIME.
The author is not advertising
- log stores and other things that violate the RF CC;
- affiliate programs in the crypto vertical, binary options;
- resources related to "circuit traffic";
- traffic arbitrage training, and indeed, any training in general;
- advertising of author's TG/Youtube/VC/etc. channels or groups is not particularly welcome, the price will usually be x2 from the price below, depends on your content, specify in a PM from the manager;
- If there has been a lot of negative user feedback on your ads, and you haven't handled that negativity properly, then I'm probably I won't re-post your advertisement.
Discounts "fraternally«, «We've worked with you before«, «as a loyal customer«, «And let's do it for 25k.«, «I only have 200$ on USDT«, «And we take both tg and wc at once!" - NO. THERE IS A CLEAR PRICE. If you are satisfied, pay, if not, go through! If you try to get a discount the price automatically increases.
Any promotional post hangs in the top for 12 hours, after which it stays in the feed for another 2 and a half days (and in the anchor, if not interrupted by another promotional post). The exception is the post about events and events: it hangs for a day after the event, and then is removed from the channel.
- Any advertising post - 250$
- Branding of the publika - 700$/month: branding includes changing the logo and cover on your design, changing the description + 2-3 reposts of your information if you have it + placing your links in the appropriate block
- Any promotional post - 450$
- Post in channel + post in chat - 500$
- Channel branding - 1500$/month: includes changing the channel logo and description
- Chat branding - 500$/month: this includes changing the logo and adding your information to the welcome message for new users
- Advertising (guest) article on the website - 600$ (written by the customer, stays forever) + fixing for a month - 100$
- Cost of branding (large background banner) - 600$/month
- Banner in the header of the site - 300$/month
- Banner in the right column (in the mobile version of the site is displayed at the bottom) - 200$/month
- Banner in the footer (at the bottom of the site) - 150$/month
Youtube channel Yellow Web
- Preroll (by the customer) for a month (4-6 videos)+text and link in the description - 500$
1) 2 times/month posting on Yellow Web's tg channel
2) The customer's merch is used on streams (calls)
3) The videos on Yellow Web's YouTube channel use the customer's merch + his screensaver
4) Mentioning the customer's service in articles and in all places where it is appropriate: chat, personal recommendations
5) Attendance at events in the customer's merch
Cost - 2800$/month
When ordering several posts at once:
- 2 advertisement posts - 15% for the second post.
- 3 posts or more - 20% on all posts except the first.
ALWAYS send the manager a screenshot of the payment transaction or the transaction ID, so it is clear from whom the payment came!
About payment methods, find out from the manager in the PM.
At any time you can request ad post statistics, which will be provided within 24 hours in the absence of force majeure (such as me being on vacation).
Banner formats on YellowWeb.top
1920×1380 desktop: height, i.e. distance from top edge to white margin = 250px, width of sides = 360px
Bottom banner (NOT shown in mobile version):
Side banner (in the mobile version is shown at the bottom):