First, let's understand how everything will work:
- We will have White-page created on any constructor, in which the integration script will be inserted Keitaro
- When a user enters the White, the script will access the Keitaro campaign and give it all the necessary user parameters: IP, browser, etc.
- If a user does NOT pass the campaign flow filters by these parameters, he will just stay on the Go to
- If the user suits us, then he will be redirected to the same campaign, but to another thread (we use a special label for this), which will show him a proclu or a strip.
We have understood the traffic scheme, now let's implement it:
- Creating a campaign in Keitaro, park the domain to it, create a Closing thread named White, in the Scheme of which we select "Do Nothing".
2. Create an ordinary thread with the name Redirect
Set the filters we want, which should redirect to black. Here I chose that the user must not be a bot, not to use proxy and be either from Russia or Portugal. By the way, if you have in tracker is connected to IM KLO, you can simply select the IM KLO Black filter here.
Next, we need to redirect the user to the same campaign Keitaro. To do this, copy the link to the campaign, select JS redirect in the Scheme tab of our redirect flow, and insert the copied campaign link in the URL field. WARNING: we need to redirect the user to the same campaign, but to an OTHER flow. So that Keitaro I figured out which thread to redirect to, we write a special label to the end of the link, by which we will then adjust the filter in the blackstream. You can use any free label, I took sub_id_15 and gave it value main. I.e. simply put, at the end of our campaign link:
a)?sub_id_15=main, if this is the first parameter of your link
b)&sub_id_15=main, if the link already has some parameters
3. With the last number of our program we will create a TRANSFORMING black stream
In the scheme we add our usual procles-endings
And don't forget to specify in the filters that we accept only traffic marked with our mark
The only thing left to do is to go to the Integration tab of our campaign, copy the script from there, and paste it into the constructor/shopify.
That's all, and now a quick Pour on the plus side and send donuts, geese!)
P.S. To make it work, you need to have tracker the domain has been parked and the domain must have an https certificate! Otherwise constructors/github/shopify will not load your redirect script!